Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Write it down

It was suprising to me how little time was available for personal stuff. Folks in Utah saw me sitting down to journal, and that I tried to do most every chance I had. Cause you see these almost 2 years later and I can hardly remember anyones name. That in my personal opinion is a bad thing. I have always had a terrible time with names. Faces I remember, but names, no way. Too make maters worse I have misplaced the journal. On a mission you have upwards of 20 or more people to interact with. Utah was a small operation. You have this vast miriad of emotions. Utah was one of the tough assignments. See, Fuzzy was the expert on mines, and he was letting us know how truly bleak the situation was. This was oppisite of the hopefull expectation of some and the praying for a miracle of most of us. Had I been a good steward of God's provision I would have been better prepared. Having a lap top, having a blog site, shoot - just having e=mail would have been a vast improvement. With the Lord's blessing and grace I am moving in that direction.

Next post: As many as I can remember

No comments: